Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Beginning



October 28,2010 felt like I had been swept from reality into some fairytale story where I was the princess and all of my dreams where unfolding right before my eyes precisely how I had envisioned them for all of my 25 years. (Corny ? Maybe, but oh so true). Thinking back to that radiant day a mere 6 months ago I can't believe how in
credibly lucky and blessed I am to have married this marvelous man.....
The wonderfulness started with our bridal shoot which turned out so great thanks to Annie Randall......

The bridal party.....
Bridesmaid set #1 , also known as my best friends

Bridesmaid set #2 The Sistas, no other club I would rather be a part of


The Groomsmen

The men that raised me


My sweet flower girls

Remi, Abby, Angi, Phoebe, Quincy, Katie, Halle, Navy, Nessa
Evelyn, Maggie, Meda, Elsie, Kloey, Analia, Finley, Andie, Charly


Amazingly beautiful Jr. bridesmaids
Sydney, Haylee, Hannah, Meg, Mallory, Olivia
Sutton, Emme, Paige, Brinley


Our Handsome Nephews
(I don't know what title they receive, ring bearers??)

Cy, Bear, Harrison, Royce, Jack, Tucker, Ryan,Carter
Baylor, Cap, Brady, Maverik, Jacob, Braiden, Will, Crew

My Family


The Hewards





We danced the night away.....


The day was perfect and I couldn't be more grateful for all of the people who made it possible.

2 comments:

  1. Finally girl, I love it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dancing pictures! No one danced at out wedding but us and a bunch of little kids.

    ReplyDelete